The Knowledge Program at baptist health la Grange
Fund your future through the Knowledge Program
The Knowledge Program at Baptist Health LA GRANGE provides funding for students majoring in:
- Paramedic Studies
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Surgical Technology
- General information
The program provides:
- Up to $25,000 for traditional students in bachelor’s degree programs
- Up to $40,000 for accelerated BSN students
- Up to $15,000 for associate degree and/or paramedic studies
The Knowledge Program is open to individuals who are currently employed and those not already employed by Baptist. Generally, for every $5,000 in Knowledge Program dollars a one-year commitment of employment is required upon graduation. Accelerated Nursing students have a flat 5-year commitment.
Due to IRS rules and regulations, there is a tax liability to the individual when a loan is “forgiven” under this agreement. Loan monies provided to the recipient will be taxed through regular payroll processing when the graduate Knowledge Program student begins work in their professional field of study.
Interested candidates should apply with the following:
- Completion of the appropriate online application through the career portal
Medical Laboratory application R21034785
Surgical Technology application R21034231
Nursing application R21034767
Radiology application R21034786
Paramedic application R22041084
- Provide an official transcript of any college history.
- Provide two letters of reference.Teachers, instructors, or managers are preferred but not exclusively required.
- Statement of why you are pursuing a healthcare career at Baptist, your healthcare career goals, and why the funds will help you in assisting your goals.
- Internal candidates must be in good standing regarding performance and attendance and also be recommended to the program by current manager.
All required application documents should be forwarded to: BHLOUHR@BHSI.com
Documents may be mailed to:
Baptist Health Louisville
For additional information please contact Human Resources at: BHLOUHR@BHSI.com