Floyd Awards & Accreditations
Baptist Health Floyd is a member of Baptist Health, Kentucky’s largest healthcare system. We are proud of the following awards and accreditations:
- INspire Hospital of Distinction, 2021.
- COC and NAPBC accredited, 2012 & 2016.
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons Three-Star Cardiac Surgery Program, 2021.
- Baptist Health Floyd has been recognized as a high performing hospital for 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report for adult care and conditions included: heart attack, heart failure, kidney failure and lung cancer surgery, 2021.
- U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals 2020-2021– tied for #6 in Indiana and tied for #3 in Metro Louisville.
- Get with the Guidelines® American Heart Association Quality Achievement award, Stroke Gold Plus, awarded by the American Heart Association, 2020.
- Top 25 percent ranking, Home Care Elite Agency Award, 2019.
- Blue Distinction Centers+ for Cardiac Care and Spine Surgery designation, 2019.
- Primary Stroke Center Designation, 2016, 2019.
- Recertification by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, 2019.
- Accredited Center with Commendations by Commission on Cancer, 2016, 2019.
- Practice Transition Accreditation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the Nurse Residency Program, 2019.
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology, 2019.
- Accredited Breast Center by National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, 2019.
- Cardiac Diagnostics Vascular Testing Accredited by Intersocietal Accreditation Commission, 2019.
- Best Fast Weight-Loss Diet (2016-2019) and Best Diet (2016) by U.S. News and World Report