Executive Careers at the Baptist Health Corporate Office
Baptist Health's executives are responsible for leading the health system and its more than 20,000 employees. The Baptist Health family includes nine hospitals in Kentucky and southern Indiana, the Baptist Health Medical Group physician network, and more than 300 points of care.
Our leaders strive to ensure Baptist Health operates as one united health system, improving patient access across our markets.
Our Executive Team is comprised of the following:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Legal/Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Chief Health Integration Officer
- Chief People and Culture Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
Baptist Health is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.