La Grange Awards & Accreditations
Baptist Health La Grange is accredited by state and federal agencies that oversee compliance with established standards of care. The primary accrediting agency is The Joint Commission.
The hospital became the second hospital in the state and the first in the Baptist Health system to achieve Pathway to Excellence designation in 2015 from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Rapid response, teamwork and streamlined care have made Oldham County EMS/Baptist Health the first in the state to receive the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® EMS Gold Award. The Oldham County EMS has also received a three-year accreditation by the Commission on the Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS), one of just a few in the state.
Baptist Health La Grange also achieved the following accreditations and accolades:
- Advanced Primary Stroke Accreditation, The Joint Commission
- Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award, American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Skilled Rehab and Care Center received a five-star rating for quality care in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ quality ratings system
- Designated Lung Care Center, American College of Radiology
- Gold Award, Fit-Friendly Company, American Heart Association