Jobs FAQ at Baptist Health Richmond
1. What is the status of my application?
Your application/resume is routed to the appropriate department based on the position you desire. If we have an opening that fits your background and qualifications, someone from that department will contact you.
2. Can I forward my application to other departments if a position becomes available?
Yes. Once your application is submitted, it will remain active for 90 days. If you find an additional position for which you would like to be considered, call the human resources department and let us know what position(s) you are interested in and we will forward your application.
3. What is the rate of pay for a position?
The type of position and the level of experience determine rate of pay.
4. When will someone contact me?
If the department has an opening that matches your background and qualifications, someone from that department will contact you.
5. How often are positions posted to the Web site?
The Web site is updated daily with new positions.
6. How do I know if I am qualified for a position?
Each position posted on the Web site contains specific job-related information including educational requirements and a job summary.
7. May I submit a resume?
A resume can be attached in the comments section of the application or you can bring it at the time of a scheduled interview.