- [Leslie] I'm a same-day surgery nurse
here at Baptist Health.
My favorite aspect of being a nurse
is just being there for patients.
- [Allison] I work in the emergency department
here at Baptist Health.
I drive almost an hour every day
to work here at Baptist.
I do it because, you know,
it's a wonderful place to work.
- [Brittany] I'm with Baptist because
we are patient and family centered.
- [Hanna] Being at Baptist Health makes me happy
because of the people that are around me that
welcomed me to Kentucky and made this feel like home.
- [Melissa] I have worked here for 30 years,
which is an extremely long time.
I've never ever thought to go anywhere else.
- [Kati] I work at Baptist Health in the lab,
and I left a full-time salary job to come back
part-time because I knew the people here.
- We are all a family.
We know who you are, not your name, who you are.
- [Jillian] I felt an immediate connection
to all my coworkers.
- [Gentry] Being right out of nursing school,
I can just feel the support,
and it's like everyone's on the same wavelength.
- The dynamics are incredible.
We work extremely well together.
The physicians are awesome.
- Support is everywhere.
- Here at Baptist Health, we take care of each other,
and we take care of our patients.
- [Shoshana] I chose Baptist Health for that, family.
- We are a hospital that is taking care of their
community, and we truly do that.
- Being able to give patients back to their families
after a life-changing event is more inspiration than we
could ever hope for.
- I'm inspired each day to do my best because I think
of each patient as if that was my family member.
- I think I make an impact every day,
encouraging those moms that whether she believes she
can do it or not, she can.
That fills my cup.
- My inspiration is the impact that
I can make on people's day,
and that doesn't just mean my patients,
but my coworkers.
- Baptist is faith-based.
Their mission is something that I believe in.
- Do unto others as you want done unto yourself.
- It's a human being with a spirit and a mind,
and that is truly the art of nursing.
- We treat anybody and everybody that walks through our
doors with the same healing hearts and hands.
- I feel like there's no better way to love your
neighbor than to take care of people on the worst days
of their lives.
- Baptist is more than I ever expected,
and it's given me more than I ever imagined it would.
I'll work at Baptist as long as they'll have me.
- They always say you have a home family and you have
a work family, and I can definitely say that
here at Baptist, our work family is the best ever.
- So as long as I'm going to be a nurse,
I want to work here at Baptist
because these are my people and this is my hospital.
♪ [music] ♪