Careers at Baptist Health La Grange
We know you have a choice in where you work and Baptist Health La Grange strives to be a place our employees want to come every day. Baptist Health La Grange, part of the Baptist Health family of hospitals, is a 90-bed hospital that serves people in Oldham, Henry, Trimble, Carroll and eastern Jefferson counties.
Some of the many benefits we offer at Baptist Health La Grange are:
- Education Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Repayment
- Pay Differentials
- Recruitment Bonuses (selected positions)
- New Graduate and Nurse Leadership Residency Programs
With patient care services offered in Cancer, Heart, Neurology and Neurosurgery (Primary Stroke Center), Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, Mother and Baby Care, Sleep Center and more, you are sure to find an area of interest to pursue a long career with us at Baptist Health. We are part of a system of eight hospitals throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana so while we offer the small hospital environment with close-working relationships across multiple service lines; we also offer the benefits of working for a large company with roots across two states.
Awards and Recognition
Baptist Health La Grange is proud of our many quality achievements including:
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Designated Lung Care Center
- Five-Star Quality Rating
- Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus quality achievement award
- Mission: Lifeline® Achievement Award for treatment of heart attack
- Pathway to Excellence designation
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky
To find out what positions are available at Baptist Health La Grange visit our All Jobs search. We look forward to receiving your application!