Paducah Awards & Recognition
Baptist Health Paducah is the region’s:
- First heart center and accredited chest pain center, including Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence in percutaneous coronary intervention and cardiac catheterization, as well as American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® - Resuscitation Silver Quality Achievement award.
- First regional cancer center, opened in August 2017. Offered since 1967 and accredited since 2001, our cancer program is multidisciplinary and comprehensive, including on-site radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
- Only certified stroke center, recently earning the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke SM Honor Roll Elite.
- Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and busiest Labor & Delivery Room in the area, delivering four times more babies than all others in the region combined.
- Only Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
- Only da Vinci robotic surgery and stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Only Long-Term Acute Care Hospital.
- Only Pathways to Excellence designation for nursing.
- Winner of five consecutive Women’s Choice Awards for America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.