Careers at Baptist Health Louisville
We know you have a choice in where you work and Baptist Health Louisville strives to be a place our employees want to come every day. Baptist Health Louisville, part of the Baptist Health family of hospitals, is a 519-bed hospital in the heart of St. Matthews. We are among the top five hospitals in Kentucky for orthopedics, emergency care, maternity care and neuroscience.
Some of the many benefits we offer at Baptist Health Louisville are:
- Education Assistance
- Recruitment Bonuses for selected positions
- Pay Differentials
- New Graduate Residency Program
- Baptist Milestone Wellness center
With patient care services offered in Cancer, Heart, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, Mother and Baby Care, and more, you are sure to find an area of interest to pursue a long career with us at Baptist Health.
Awards and Recognition
Baptist Health Louisville is proud of our many quality achievements, including:
- Nationally accredited as a heart attack receiving center
- Nationally accredited for excellence in breast care
- Twice designated a Magnet® hospital for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold quality achievement award
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky
To find out what positions are available at Baptist Health Louisville visit our All Jobs search. We look forward to receiving your application!