What is MyChart?
All Your Medical Records in One Place.
MyChart is a free patient portal that combines your Baptist Health medical records into one location. The easy-to-use online tool helps you manage your health by connecting you with providers and giving you access to lab results, appointment information, video visits with providers, current medications, and more from your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
If you are experiencing an urgent medical problem, call 911 or go to an Emergency Room
Your Medical Records at Your Fingertips.
- Schedule appointments with providers
- Receive lab and test results
- Communicate with your physicians
- Video visits with Baptist Health providers through Virtual Care
- Complete eCheck-In and health questionnaires in advance of your visit
- Request prescription refills
- Access your family’s records
- Pay a bill
Signing up for MyChart is easy
Signing up for MyChart is easy! You will need:
- Your date of birth
- Social Security number
- MyChart activation code, if you have one
How do I sign up for MyChart?
After your next visit, you will receive an “After Visit Summary” that includes an activation code. The code will allow you to log in and from there, create your own username and password for MyChart. However, a code is not required to sign up, if you are a Baptist Health patient.Sign Up for MyChart
How to use MyChart.
Have Questions? We're here to help.502.253.4820
Schedule an Appointment with Your Primary Care Provider
You can use MyChart to schedule appointments with your primary care provider.
To schedule an appointment with your primary care provider in MyChart, follow these steps:
- Log in to MyChart
- Select the Appointments Icon
- Select the Schedule an Appointment Button
- Select the provider you are interested in scheduling an appointment with
- Select the reason for the appointment then choose a day and time
- Verify your personal information or make changes
Using Virtual Care Visits at Baptist Health
Send a Non-Urgent Message to Your Provider
- After logging into your MyChart account, hover over the Messaging tab and select “Ask a Question”
- Select the option that applies to you: new medical question, request a medication refill or customer service question.
- If you are sending a new medical question, choose a recipient, select a subject and compose your message. Select send when you are complete. You can expect a response within two business days.
View Upcoming Appointments or Complete Medical Questionnaires
After you login, your home page will show you a to-do list that will show any of the following:
- Upcoming appointments
- Health reminders
- eCheck-In and Medical Questionnaires for upcoming appointments
Here you can complete eCheck-In and answer questionnaires up to seven days prior to your visit, saving you time when you arrive.
The “eCheck-In” activity will ask you to review and verify your personal information, just as you would if you were registering with the front desk. You will then be prompted to complete any medical questionnaires related to your visit. If at any time you cannot complete part of the process, you can cancel or tap “Finish Later” to leave the activity and save your answers. If you come back later to continue, you’ll be returned to where you left off.
Interact with other apps
You also may import information from MyChart into other applications that, with your permission, can use that data to help you manage your care, medications, nutrition and more.
For example, Baptist Health supports the Apple Health Records app on iPhone, which makes it easy for patients to see their available medical data from multiple providers whenever they choose.
With Apple Health Records, patients can have medical information from participating healthcare institutions organized into one view, covering allergies, conditions, immunizations, lab results, medications, procedures and vitals, and will receive notifications when their data is updated. Health Records data is encrypted and protected with the user’s iPhone passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
For more information about Apple Health Records, visit: https://www.apple.com/healthcare/health-records/
Next Steps with MyChart
Discover MyChart, a free patient portal that combines your Baptist Health medical records into one location. Schedule appointments, review lab results, financials, and more! If you have questions, give us a call.