Careers at Baptist Health Hardin
We know you have a choice in where you work and Baptist Health Hardin strives to be a place our employees want to come every day.
Baptist Health Hardin, part of the Baptist Health family of hospitals, is a 300-bed hospital serving residents in ten central Kentucky counties. We employ over 445 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 40 specialties and primary care.
Some of the many benefits we offer at Baptist Health Hardin are:
- Education Assistance
- Recruitment Bonuses for selected positions
- Pay Differentials
- New Graduate Residency Program
With patient care services offered in Cancer, Heart, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, Mother and Baby Care, and more, you are sure to find an area of interest to pursue a long career with us at Baptist Health.
Accreditations & Certifications
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (Sleep Center)
- American Association of Blood Banks
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab)
- American College of Radiology (CT, Mammography, Stereotactic Biopsy, Breast Ultrasound, Breast ultrasound Core Biopsy, Breast MRI, Breast Imaging Center of Excellence)
- American College of Radiology ( MRI in Body, Head, MRA, Musculoskeletal, Spine)
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (Cancer Care Center)
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (Non-Invasive Vascular Lab)
- The Joint Commission (Hospital, Pathology & Clinical Laboratory Services)
- The Joint Commission – Primary Stroke Center Certification