Why Choose Us
When you come to us, you can count on:
- Award-winning care: Both the Joint Commission and U.S. News and World Report have recognized us for excellence in orthopedic care. Learn more about Baptist Health’s U.S. News & World Report rankings.
- Highly trained physicians and supporting staff: Many of our surgeons, nurses and physical therapists have specialty and advanced orthopedics and sports medicine training and accreditations.
- Patient support services and education: We’ve created specialized education programs to better prepare our patients for surgery or to help them avoid surgery altogether.
- Specialized care: At our various Baptist Health locations, we offer services that are not available anywhere else in the surrounding area. These include:
- Spine care
- Hand care
- Water therap
- Orthopedic care for women and newborns
- Emergency trauma care
- The highest level of sports medicine care available: In our programs, you have access to the same level of sports medicine care as a professional athlete. Our surgeons and trainers work with a number of professional and university-level sports teams, including the Louisville FC, Louisville’s professional soccer team.
- Extended hours and specialty clinics: We’ve designed our services to be convenient for you and your family. For that reason, many of our locations offer specialty clinics and extended hours on weekends or before your workday begins.