eVisits from Your Phone
An eVisit is where you answer questions about your symptoms via an online medical interview that adapts as you answer questions. eVisits allow for immediate online care with no need to turn on your video, 24/7 via your MyChart account.
Wondering how to get started with your virtual visit? For step-by-step instructions for using your phone or mobile device for an eVisit, see below.
Tips for Your eVisit
To get the most out of your virtual care appointment with Baptist Health, follow these tips:
- Create or sign in to your MyChart account
- Make a list of your symptoms including when your symptoms started
- Have your list of medications accessible
- Use any health technology you have access to such as a scale or thermometer
How to Get Started with an eVisit
2. Select Menu and then click eVisit.
3. Your eVisit will start by asking you questions about your symptoms.
4. After you submit your questionnaire, a virtual urgent care provider will follow up with a recommended treatment plan for you.
Next Steps with MyChart
Discover MyChart, a free patient portal that combines your Baptist Health medical records into one location. Schedule appointments, review lab results, financials, and more! If you have questions, give us a call.