What is an eVisit?
An eVisit is a type of telehealth where you answer questions about your symptoms via an in-depth, online medical interview that adapts as you answer questions. Interviews typically take 15 minutes to complete.
eVisits offer clinical-level, online healthcare with no need to turn on your video, 24/7 via your MyChart account. eVisits are available on your phone or computer. To get started, sign up for MyChart or sign in to MyChart.
How Does an eVisit Work?
Use your phone or computer to log in or sign up for MyChart. Spend 15 minutes answering questions about your symptoms and submit your personalized, symptom-specific questionnaire.
Get diagnosis and treatment from a Baptist Health provider straight to your inbox typically within 60 minutes. If a prescription is needed, pick up your medication at the pharmacy of your choice.
- Pay for your eVisit securely ($30) with your HSA or a credit card.
Conditions Treated by an eVisit
- Bladder Infection
- Cough, Cold or Flu
- Ear Pain
- Eye Pain
- GERD (Heartburn)
- Head Lice
- Low Back Pain
- Mouth Sores
- Pink Eye
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- No appointment needed
- $30 per eVisit, not billed to your insurance
- 25 conditions for you to choose from
- Treatment from a trusted Baptist Health provider is sent typically within 60 minutes.
- Available in English & Spanish
- May be used for adults or kids, 1 and older
- A low-cost option for urgent care ($30)
- No need to turn on your video
- Skip the waiting room
- Feel better faster with care right when you need it
- Medications needed sent by your provider to pharmacy of your choice
- Care & treatment provided is added to your MyChart for continuous care
- Available anywhere, anytime
Need more information? Visit our frequently asked questions section about eVisits.
How to Get Started with an eVisit
1. Sign in to MyChart on your computer or the MyHealth mobile app.
2. Select Menu and then click eVisit.
3. Your eVisit will start by asking you questions about your symptoms.
4. After you submit your questionnaire, a virtual urgent care provider will follow up with a recommended treatment plan for you.
Next Steps with MyChart
Discover MyChart, a free patient portal that combines your Baptist Health medical records into one location. Schedule appointments, review lab results, financials, and more! If you have questions, give us a call.