Diabetes Home Services
If you are unable to leave your home, Baptist Health Home Care can provide home-based education and support to help you learn monitoring, diet, exercise and other habits that may help you better-manage your diabetes.
- Insulin therapy monitoring
- Glucose monitoring
- Nutritional counseling from dietitians
- Laboratory testing and monitoring of results
- Nutritional education from registered nurses and/or dietitians
- Psychological and social support
- Risk factor assessments
- Rehabilitation services
Registered nurses are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Contact us for more information, and to see if you're eligible. You must be homebound to receive Baptist Health's diabetes home care services these services, and a physician referral is required.