Cancer Care Home Services
Baptist Health Home Care's experienced nurses, therapists and other health professionals provide the expert, compassionate home care that makes a difference to people who are recovering at home or have a chronic medical condition. As a Medicare- and Medicaid-certified in-home healthcare agency that is also accredited by the Joint Commission, we provide the highest level of care including skilled nursing, and occupational and physical therapy.
To receive home care services, you must be referred by your physician and you or your loved one must require skilled nursing and/or physical therapy or speech pathology, Some services that we provide, do have additional requirements. Please contact your local Baptist Health Home Care office for more information about how we can help you.
Baptist Home Health Care skilled services are provided by licensed professionals and prescribed by a physician. Skilled homecare services are an affordable alternative to facility or hospital care and can include:
- Home infusion (fluid and medication IV management) and chemotherapy
- Diabetes education and self-management support
- Specialized care for those with heart disease or heart failure or for those recovering from cardiac surgery
- Hospice care
- Physical and speech therapy and rehabilitation
- Memory care and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Connected and Integrated Care
Caring for you and keeping you connected to providers and services who can support your and your loved one’s well-being is a priority for Baptist Health Home Care. We offer specialized integrated home care support including:
- Medical social services, including guidance from medical social workers about long-range planning and insight about helpful community resources
- Chaplains who provide spiritual counseling and support to you and your loved ones
- LIFELINE home response, a subscription service that allows the user to call for professional help in an emergency
- Telehealth home services that allow patients to accurately monitor their own vital signs and receive evaluation and input from qualified healthcare professionals
Contact us for more information, and to see if you're eligible to receive cancer services at home. Home care services require a physician referral.
Cancer care services are available in: