Heart Home Care Services
Baptist Health Home Care offers a range of in-home services for the care and management of heart conditions to help you maintain your well-being and independence.
Registered nurses are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and will work closely with you and your doctor to establish a treatment plan to meet your needs. Our nursing staff will keep your doctor continuously updated.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Anticoagulant therapy monitoring
- Comprehensive cardiopulmonary assessments
- Education about diet, medication and activity
- Home Infusion therapy, which allows you to receive IV medications at home
- Laboratory testing and monitoring of results
- Central line and maintenance
- Care following a heart attack or coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Psychosocial support
- Risk factor assessment
- Rehabilitation services, such as occupational and physical therapy
- Telehealth, which guides you through monitoring your own vital signs at home
Contact us for more information, and to see if you're eligible to receive heart condition services at home. Home care services require a physician referral.