Baptist Health provides high-quality heart ultrasounds to help diagnose various heart conditions. Utilizing the latest technology, our skilled technicians provide accurate and precise results.
Heart ultrasounds we offer include:
- Doppler Ultrasound - Doppler ultrasound measures blood flow through your blood arteries using sound waves.
- Venous Ultrasound - Venous ultrasound is used to help diagnose blood clots, blockages, or other problems with vein function.
- Arterial Doppler Ultrasound - Arterial doppler ultrasound is used to assess blood flow in the arteries.
- Cardiac Ultrasound - Cardiac ultrasound is used to evaluate the dimensions and performance of the heart chambers and valves.
- Carotid Ultrasound - Carotid ultrasound examines blood circulation in the carotid arteries with acoustic signals.
- Vein Mapping Ultrasound - Vein mapping ultrasound is used to create a map of the veins in your body. This information can be used for planning treatment for venous disorders such as blood clots or blockages.
Learn More About Heart Ultrasounds at Baptist Health
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a heart condition, we encourage you to learn more about our ultrasound services. By working with our team of experts, you can be assured that you will receive the best possible care.