At Baptist Health, we want to ensure every part of your patient journey – from selecting a care provider, to treatment and recovery – goes as smoothly as possible. Our Baptist Health care navigators and other staff can help guide you through the process.
Care Navigator Services in Lexington Include:
- Answering questions and addressing patient concerns
- Educating and supporting patients and empowering them to make informed treatment decisions
- Working with the patient's team of doctors to make delivery of care more efficient
- Providing education and knowledge to help patients better understand the disease process and treatment options
- Assisting patients and their families with finding appropriate resources during and after treatment
- Coordinating access to counselors, nutritionists and local support agencies.
To contact one of our Care Navigators, call 859.260.4400.
To schedule an appointment with one of our physicians, you may contact the physician's office directly. For assistance in scheduling an appointment or determining the type of physician you need to see, call us at 859.260.4400.
Pre-admission testing is a service provided for our patients who are scheduled for any surgery or cardiac procedure at Baptist Health Lexington in order to help them be better prepared for their visit.
To schedule an appointment, call 859.260.6547 or toll-free 800.280.5090. Pre-admission testing hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday by appointment only.
Your physician will bill you directly for services rendered during your office visit.
Patients will receive a separate bill for any services performed at Baptist Health Lexington. You may also contact us at 859.260.6644 with any hospital related billing questions.
We are pleased that you have chosen Baptist Health Lexington for your neuroscience care. After you have scheduled an appointment with your physician, please download and complete the forms in the package below. Completed forms and requested check list items should be brought to your first appointment.
Dietician & Nutrition Services
Speech & Language Therapy