Neurology & Stroke Care Patient Resources
At Baptist Health, we want to ensure every part of your patient journey – from selecting a care provider, to treatment and recovery – goes as smoothly as possible. Our Baptist Health care navigators and other staff can help guide you through the process.
Care Navigator Services in Lexington Include:
- Answering questions and addressing patient concerns
- Educating and supporting patients and empowering them to make informed treatment decisions
- Working with the patient's team of doctors to make delivery of care more efficient
- Providing education and knowledge to help patients better understand the disease process and treatment options
- Assisting patients and their families with finding appropriate resources during and after treatment
- Coordinating access to counselors, nutritionists and local support agencies.
To contact one of our Care Navigators in Lexington, call 859.260.4400.
Pre-admission testing is a service provided for our patients who are scheduled for any surgery or cardiac procedure at Baptist Health Lexington in order to help them be better prepared for their visit.
To schedule an appointment, call 859.260.6547 or toll-free 800.280.5090. Pre-admission testing hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday by appointment only.
Your physician will bill you directly for services rendered during your office visit.
Patients will receive a separate bill for any services performed at Baptist Health Lexington. You may also contact us at 859.260.6644 with any hospital related billing questions.
We are pleased that you have chosen Baptist Health Lexington for your neuroscience care. After you have scheduled an appointment with your physician, please download and complete the forms in the package below. Completed forms and requested check list items should be brought to your first appointment.
Dietician & Nutrition Services
Speech & Language Therapy
Spokes for Strokes
Baptist Health Paducah hosts its annual Spokes for Strokes bike tour the first Saturday in June beginning at the Baptist Imaging Center parking lot. The ride raises awareness for stroke and raises funds to invest in life-saving technologies and expanded stroke care services.
This year, the Baptist Health Foundation Paducah will match all funds raised for the event, with a minimum donation of $15,000 guaranteed.
You may register at the event.
Things to remember:
- This is a tour, not a race. Ride at a rate appropriate to your training.
- Route start times will be staggered, with the first group starting at approximately 8 a.m.
- The ride begins and ends at Baptist Health Imaging, 2705 Kentucky Ave., Paducah, Ky. 42003.
- Terrain is mostly flat on the 10-mile route. There are some hills on the 35- and 65-mile routes.
- Rest stops with snacks, drinks and toilet facilities are available for all routes.
- Helmets are required for ALL participants, including children in bike seats and trailers.
- SAG service is available on all routes.
- Cyclists must obey all traffic rules.