All Baptist Health hospitals have pharmacies located onsite and fill prescriptions for Baptist Health patients, discharged patients, and Baptist Health employees and families.
Our pharmacies offer patients a variety of services including:
- Convenient 90-day supplies when your insurance allows.
- The option to set up your maintenance medications to refill automatically.
- Prescription home delivery service by mail.
- Routine immunizations, such as the yearly flu shot.
- Safe medication disposal service.
- Counseling on drug information for prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Discharge medication review and counseling.
To have your prescriptions transferred to Baptist Health, please use our Prescription Transfer Request Form.
Learn about how you may be able to save money on your prescriptions with our Prescription Discount Card.
You can also manage your refills and view prescription status in MyChart.
Find a Location
Explore Our Areas of ExpertiseSee All Services
Inpatient Pharmacy Services
Community Pharmacy Services
Specialty Pharmacy Services