All Baptist hospitals have pharmacies located onsite and fill prescriptions for Baptist Health patients, discharged patients, and Baptist Health employees and families.
Our pharmacies offer patients a variety of services including:
- Convenient 90-day supplies when your insurance allows.
- The option to set up your maintenance medications to refill automatically.
- Prescription home delivery service by mail.
- Routine immunizations, such as the yearly flu shot.
- Safe medication disposal service.
- Counseling on drug information for prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Discharge medication review and counseling.
To have your prescriptions transferred to Baptist Health, please use our Prescription Transfer Request Form.
Learn about how you may be able to save money on your prescriptions with our Prescription Discount Card.
You can also manage your refills and view prescription status in MyChart.
Questions? Call 1.877.891.4191
Find a Location
We want to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve upon the services offered at each of our pharmacy locations. To complete the survey, fill out the form below or visit our survey webpage.
Our specialty pharmacists are dedicated to giving you access to medications that may be hard to find when treating complex, chronic medical conditions like Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hepatitis C, Transplant and many others. We coordinate with your physician to ensure safe, appropriate medicine at a more affordable price.
Additional benefits from using a specialty pharmacy include:
- Personal access to specialty trained pharmacists with disease state-specific expertise.
- Dedicated support for complex insurance issues, prior authorizations and copay assistance.
- Medication check-ins and refill reminders to help patients stay on track with therapy.
- Coordination with doctor and medical team to ensure safe medication therapy.
- Injection training for self-administered medications.
All Baptist hospitals have inpatient pharmacies providing 24-hour a day, 7-day a week, 365-day a year care when patients are admitted to the hospital.
We utilize a variety of technologies to provide safe and efficient pharmacy care including:
- Automated dispensing cabinets to help nurses have quick access to medications on patient floors.
- Barcode scanning when medicines are administered.
- Automated storage-retrieval systems for timely delivery of medications from central pharmacy to patient floors.
- Barcode scanning when sterile compounds are made, such as IV medications.
Inpatient pharmacists complete therapy reviews, provide recommendations for medication dosing and monitoring, participate in rounds with providers, and counsel on medications. They are medication resources for doctors, nurses, patients, families, and caregivers and are highly involved in hospital committees to support safe and effective medication use.