Pharmacy at Baptist Health Louisville
The Baptist Health Louisville Pharmacy, with services provided by Baptist Health Louisville Outpatient Pharmacy, is conveniently located on the ground floor of the main hospital, next to the gift shop.
You can also manage your refills and view prescription status in MyChart.
Learn about how you may be able to save money on your prescriptions with our Prescription Discount Card.
The Louisville pharmacy is onsite and fills prescriptions for Baptist Health patients, discharged patients, and Baptist Health employees and families. A variety of pharmacy services are offered including:
- Convenient 90-day supplies when your insurance allows.
- The option to set up your maintenance medications to refill automatically.
- Prescription home delivery service by mail.
- Routine immunizations, such as the yearly flu shot.
- Safe medication disposal service.
- Counseling on drug information for prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Discharge medication review and counseling.
We want to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve upon the services offered at each of our pharmacy locations. To complete the survey, fill out the form below or visit our survey webpage.