Behavioral Health Outpatient Services are provided by an interdisciplinary group of professionals including board-certified psychiatrists, advanced practice nurses, licensed clinical social workers and licensed professional clinical counselors.
Our goal is to provide high-quality mental health and substance abuse care through an array of services to meet the needs of our patients.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment of a wide range of mental health and alcohol/drug concerns
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management services
- Individual psychotherapy and counseling
- Family, marital, and group psychotherapy/counseling
- Psychoeducation about a variety of Behavioral Health issues