Baptist Health Family Fitness provides wellness services for the entire family. Located in Corbin on Cumberland Gap Parkway, the fitness center is staffed by trained professionals who can show you how to develop a personal and healthy exercise plan.
In This Section
- Membership Rates
- Class Schedules and Descriptions
- Children's Playroom
- ACTS Children's Program
- The Royale Smoothie Company Menu
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
- Maps and Directions
- Corbin Family Fitness Facebook Page
What is Your Motivation? Find Your Reason!
Getting into shape isn't just about losing weight. It's a change in lifestyle. Our staff is trained to help you set up a workout program that fits you and your body, one that will help you achieve:
- Longer life. Studies show that exercise adds years to your life and life to your years.
- More energy. Exercise benefits your body by increasing your energy levels. A fit body doesn't have to work as hard, so your daily activities don't leave you exhausted.
- Less stress. As little as 15 minutes of walking acts like a natural tranquilizer. By creating natural fatigue, you will sleep more deeply and wake feeling refreshed.
Professional staffing at Corbin Family Fitness includes friendly and courteous professionals trained in Exercise Science or Physical Education. Personal trainers are provided to work with individuals on setting up a sound exercise program.
Baptist Health Family Fitness is conveniently opened 7 days a week.
Monday through Friday 4:30 a.m. to MIDNIGHT
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00p.m.to 8:00p.m.
For More Information
Corbin Family Fitness offers you a variety of programs year-round; self- or instructor-led activities; continual staff support; increased self-esteem; motivational support; the key to a healthy lifestyle; and improved productivity. Take the first step to a new you by joining today! To schedule a tour of our facility, call (606) 526-0007.