Baptist Health Corbin Pharmacy
Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Baptist Health Corbin Pharmacy, with services provided by Baptist Health Outpatient Pharmacy, is conveniently located in the surgery department on the ground floor of the hospital.
You can also manage your refills and view prescription status in MyChart.
Learn about how you may be able to save money on your prescriptions with our Prescription Discount Card.
To have your prescriptions transferred to Baptist Health, please use our Prescription Transfer Request Form.
The Corbin pharmacy is open to discharge patients, the public, and Baptist Health employees and families. A variety of pharmacy services are offered including:
- Convenient 90-day supplies when your insurance allows.
- The option to set up your maintenance medications to refill automatically.
- Prescription home delivery service by mail.
- Routine immunizations, such as the yearly flu shot.
- Safe medication disposal service.
- Compounding to create a medication that is tailored to you.
- Counseling on drug information for prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Discharge medication review and counseling.
We want to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve upon the services offered at each of our pharmacy locations. To complete the survey, fill out the form below or visit our survey webpage.