If you or a family member has a hearing problem, Baptist Health can help. We provide tests and procedures to diagnose the problem, and offer treatment options for all ages.
Our audiology services include:
- Hearing tests by licensed audiologists
- Physician care from board-certified otolaryngologists
- Individualized hearing-aid fitting with computer analysis
- Digital hearing aids - trial period and warranty
- Assistive and alerting devices to improve use of telephone, TV, etc.
- Repair services, batteries and accessories from full-service department
- Custom products including swim plugs, hearing protection, musician's earplugs and earplugs for iPod/MP3 players
- Special testing including:
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Electrocochleography (ECog)
- Electronystagmogram (ENG) vestibular test