COVID-19 Testing Locations
Baptist Health has several locations where you are able to receive testing for COVID-19.
If you are seeking a COVID-19 test only and are not experiencing a medical emergency, we do not recommend that you go to the emergency department where wait times for a test may be longer. In order to expedite your testing, you are able to receive testing at the locations below. You may also begin your testing process online to reduce your wait time at our Urgent Care locations.
If you have a medical emergency such as trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in your chest, you should go to the emergency department immediately.
Locations for COVID-19 Testing
Urgent Care Locations
Baptist Health urgent care locations provide COVID-19 testing & evaluation for patients as a part of a regular urgent care visit with a provider.
- A provider will evaluate you during a regular urgent care visit (co-pays are required) and provide testing for COVID-19
- Drive-thru testing is not available at Baptist Health urgent care locations
- Wait times vary at our urgent care locations based on demand and time of day
Primary Care Offices
All Baptist Health primary care offices provide COVID-19 testing and evaluation in person or virtually.
- Patients may call their providers to schedule an appointment
- Walk-in appointments are not available at primary care offices
- You must be an existing patient to schedule
- There is no cost for COVID-19 tests (with private or government provided health insurance)
Baptist Health Corbin and Hardin offer drive-thru COVID-19 testing services with test results available in 24-48 hours.
- Baptist Health Corbin offers testing in the Trillium Center Circle Parking Lot Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm. An appointment is required. Learn more here.
- Baptist Health Hardin offers drive-thru testing at two locations in Elizabethtown. Appointments are not required. Learn more here.
Start COVID-19 Testing Online & Save Time
If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, Baptist Health is able to provide a virtual care visit and, if needed, order a COVID-19 test to the urgent care closest to you. You will be charged the co-pay cost for an urgent care video visit, and any remaining cost will be billed to your insurance. To get started:
- Begin an urgent care video visit by logging in or signing up for MyChart.
- Be seen virtually by a Baptist Health provider. If needed, the provider will order a COVID-19 test at the urgent care nearest you.
- Drive to the urgent care identified by your provider for your testing appointment.
- Wait for your COVID-19 test results, delivered in 1-2 days depending on testing volumes. You will be contacted via phone with your test result and also notified via MyChart.
This option is only for those who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that do not require an Emergency Room visit.