Pre Med Academy
Baptist Health is excited to announce the annual Pre-Med Academy, available at Floyd, La Grange, Hardin, Corbin and Paducah!
The Baptist Health Pre-Med Academy Program is designed to assist college students on the pre-med track to develop mentorships with local physicians.
Selected students will be given the opportunity summer 2023 to rotate with physicians and advanced providers among a variety of specialties throughout their chosen area.
Key elements of the program:
- Summer 2023
- Seek college students pursuing pre-med
- Training stipend
- Average 24 hours a week for 6 weeks
- Enrolled in a university with at least one semester of college work completed
- Submit a transcript from latest semester indicating GPA of 3.5 or higher
- 3 letters of recommendations
- 400-word essay on why the student feels they should be selected for this opportunity
The application deadline is Friday March 3, 2023, and notifications will be issued to students by Friday March 31, 2023.
To access the applications, please choose a location.