Louisville Pharmacy Residencies Application Process
- Four (4) PGY-1 residency positions are available annually on a competitive basis
- Program begins mid-June depending on hospital orientation schedule
How to apply
Baptist Health Louisville is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and seeks to employ individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, religious or political beliefs, protected veteran status, employment status or any other protected class identified in any federal, state, or local law. Baptist Health specifically encourages minority, female, disabled, veteran, and other candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and strengthen our team. Please note that Baptist Health is a drug-free workplace and employment with Baptist Health is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Baptist Health Louisville complies with ASHP accreditation requirements and utilizes the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for all applicants. All applicants must be registered with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacist (ASHP) Residency Matching Program.
Applications and all supporting documents are due by January 1, 2023 to include:
- One page letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from your college of pharmacy
- Three references employing PhORCAS standardized reference form must be completed and submitted via PhORCAS. It is recommended that at least one of the references is from a preceptor. Other options include school of pharmacy faculty member or employer.