Temporary Visitor Restrictions at Baptist Health Richmond
Page updated 5/4/2023
Visitor guidelines are in place to protect the patients and staff of Baptist Health Richmond. Some site-specific variations will be communicated locally based on physical restrictions of waiting space or patient condition
• Patients may have two visitors at a time during visiting hours from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
• Patients are allowed one visitor. Patients under the age of 18 may have both parents or guardians accompany them. Visitors must remain in the patient’s room.
• Patients may have one visitor.
Labor & Delivery
• All patients in active labor may have two support persons, at the discretion of the patient
Women’s Care Center (2nd floor)
• Women’s Care patients may have one support person who may stay overnight for the duration of the stay. Sibling visitation will be welcome after delivery between the hours of 7am – 9pm.
No Visitation for the following:
• Outpatient diagnostic and screening procedures (Lab, Imaging) (exceptions include dependent patients and children under the age of 18).
• Outpatient Oncology (exceptions include initial visit, dependent patients, children under the age of 18, and end of life situations).
• 16 years of age or older.
• Visitors should remain in designated rooms or waiting areas.