Baptist Health Breckenridge Pharmacy
Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Pharmacy at Baptist Health Breckenridge
The pharmacy is conveniently located on the first floor of Baptist Health Breckenridge.
You can also manage your refills and view prescription status in MyChart.
Learn about how you may be able to save money on your prescriptions with our Prescription Discount Card.
The pharmacy is onsite and fills prescriptions for Baptist Health patients, discharged patients, and Baptist Health employees and families. A variety of pharmacy services are offered including:
- Convenient 90-day supplies when your insurance allows.
- The option to set up your maintenance medications to refill automatically.
- Prescription home delivery service by mail.
- Routine immunizations, such as the yearly flu shot.
- Safe medication disposal service.
- Counseling on drug information for prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Discharge medication review and counseling.
We want to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve upon the services offered at each of our pharmacy locations. To complete the survey, fill out the form below or visit our survey webpage.