Educational Classes at Paducah
How is Baptist Health Paducah involved in our community?
Baptist Health Paducah is very involved with the community in western Kentucky through various programs, events and support groups. Baptist Health Paducah considers it a responsibility and a privilege to be a good citizen of our community. We take our responsibility of good stewardship of healthcare dollars seriously by committing to help make our community a better place to live.
We hope you will join us in our involvement in the community as we always encourage volunteers and support by attending our programs. We look forward to seeing you out in our community!
Charities Supported by Baptist Health Paducah
Contributing to charities both local and nationally is very important to us at Baptist Health Paducah. Our top five charities contributed to are:
- CARE Fund for employees of Baptist Health Paducah
- Baptist Health Foundation Paducah Mission Advancement Fund
- Baptist Health Foundation Tommy Smith Endowment Fund
- United Way of Paducah-McCracken County
- Easter Seals West Kentucky
- Relay for Life
Not only is the hospital as an organization involved in the community, but also our staff and employees are very involved. Our employees serve on community boards supporting health, economic development, and service and arts organizations. They also raise funds for community organizations, such as United Way, Easter Seal and American Cancer Society.
Community Awards & Recognition
Baptist Health Paducah is one of the largest employers in McCracken County and because of this; we are able to give to our community in many ways, which have led to recognition throughout our time giving back. In addition to that, we have also received the following:
- Civic Beautification Award
- Community Service and Sponsorship Award from the Paducah NAACP
- KYHEALTHNOW School Health Program Award
- Pink Glove Dance for breast cancer awareness, 2nd place in international contest