Corbin PGY1 Community Based Pharmacy Residency Application Process
- Two (2) PGY-1 residency positions are available annually on a competitive basis
- Program begins mid-June depending on hospital orientation schedule
How to apply
Baptist Health Corbin complies with ASHP accreditation requirements and utilizes the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for all applicants. All applicants must be registered with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacist (ASHP) Residency Matching Program.
Applications and all supporting documents are due by January 5th, 2022 to include:
- One page letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from your college of pharmacy
- Three references employing PhORCAS standardized reference form must be completed and submitted via PhORCAS. It is recommended that at least one of the references is from a preceptor. Other options include school of pharmacy faculty member or employer.