Urgent Care Video Visits Technical Requirements
Quick Tips for Your Best Care
To ensure you have the best experience during your urgent care video visit, follow these tips:
- If you are on a mobile device, it is recommended that you download the MyHealth mobile app for your urgent care video visit.
- To begin your video visit, visit Baptist Health MyChart. Video visits work in most browsers. If you are on mobile, it is recommended to download the MyHealth mobile app for your urgent care video visit.
- When starting your video visit, please center the camera on yourself and make sure the environment around you is well lit.
- Avoid having a window or other bright light directly behind you so our providers can see your face.
How to Get Started with an Urgent Care Video Visit
- Sign into MyChart on your computer or the MyHealth mobile app. You can also sign up now to get started in one easy process on MyChart.
- Click menu, then select "Urgent Care Video Visit".
- Confirm your current location.
- Select a reason for your visit. If you plan on using your TytoCare device, please select Tyto here.
- Choose whether you will use a computer or a mobile app. The MyHealth mobile app is the preferred method of connection.
- Review the estimated wait time and click "put me in line".
- When a provider is ready to see you, you will receive an email and/or mobile app alert that you can join the visit. If you are on a mobile device, please be sure to turn on notifications in your mobile settings for the app.
- After clicking Join Video visit, you will automatically launch into Twilio to connect to the video visit. Ensure you click Continue and then Allow for your device to access your camera and microphone.
- You will be prompted to a hardware test where we recommend testing your speaker. After completing this, click Join Call to be placed in the virtual waiting room.
Next Steps with MyChart
Discover MyChart, a free patient portal that combines your Baptist Health medical records into one location. Schedule appointments, review lab results, financials, and more! If you have questions, give us a call.