Baptist Health Louisville reaches milestone of 75,000 COVID-19 vaccinations today
The nine hospital Baptist Health system has given over 231,000 vaccinations.
Louisville, KY – Oct. 20, 2021 – On Wednesday, Oct. 20, Baptist Health Louisville officially reached a milestone of 75,000 COVID-19 vaccinations administered. The nine hospital Baptist Health system has given over 231,000 vaccinations since the vaccine was approved in December, 2020.
- What: Interview with Vaccine Clinic director Karen Thompson and Dr. Chuck Anderson, Chief Medical Officer about vaccine offerings. Footage of vaccine clinic.
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 20 – Please arrive at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at Baptist Health Louisville, 4000 Kresge Way, Louisville, KY 40207.
- Enter at Entrance 1 off Kresge Way. The clinic is in the corner of the parking lot. The tents are visible from Breckenridge Lane and Kresge Way.
- After entering the campus at Entrance 1. Proceed to the 4-way stop. Turn right.
- You may park in any of the parking for patients and visitors that is open and not otherwise marked ‘Reserved.’
- Questions: Contact Julie Garrison at 812.620.5383.