Spicy Sweet Potatoes
We’re all swooning over this easy side dish. When picking them out from the market or produce stand, make sure you look for small to medium-sized sweet potatoes with smooth skin. Loaded with fiber and vitamins A and C, this minimal ingredient go-to recipe will easily become one of your favorites too! Why? Because yams are cool, but spicy sweet potatoes are cooler!
1 sweet potato
Olive Oil cooking spray
Dried minced onion
- Slice uncooked sweet potato (medium to thick slices).
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Spray all sweet potatoes with olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and dried mined onion.
- Place in preheated 400 degree oven for 25-35 minutes
- Potatoes should be well-browned on the outside.