Conditions We Treat
At Baptist Health, we understand how important it is to be able to hear clearly. That is why we offer personal, convenient, and local care for all our patients with audiology conditions.
Our providers are dedicated to providing the best possible care for each and every patient. We treat both mild and severe audiology conditions. No matter what your condition may be, we will work with you to find a treatment plan that works for you.
The audiology conditions we treat include:
- Meniere's disease—This is an inner ear ailment that often results in hearing problems, disorienting vertigo, and ringing ears.
- Otitis externa—Swelling or contamination of the ear canal's outer surface and lining.
- Otitis media—This is an infection or swelling in your middle ear.
- Perforated eardrum—A hole or tear in the thin tissue that separates the middle ear from the outer ear.
- Sensorineural hearing loss—Hearing reduction after damage to your auditory nerve or inner ear.