Our hospital based Physical Therapy clinic is uniquely based within the Baptist Milestone Wellness Center. Our physical therapists have vast experience and specific training in spine- and sports-related injuries, as well as board-certified orthopedic specialists and a certified manual therapist to treat bone, joint and muscle-related problems. We offer a wide range of available treatments, including Aquatic Therapy and schedule all of our patients 1:1 with a licensed therapist. We accept most insurance plans, as well as Medicare.
Core Physical Therapy Services
Our trained physical therapists can assist with a variety of health needs, including:
- Orthopedic and sports injuries
- Chronic and over-use injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder and rotator cuff problems
- Elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia and osteoporosis
- Rehab following surgery or total joint replacement, including hip, knee or shoulder
Specialized Physical Therapy Services
- Manual therapy
- Aquatic therapy in our spacious warm-water therapy pool
- Complete access to a full line of Cybex®, Nautilus® and Keiser® equipment
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Osteoporosis program
- Custom orthotics
A physician order is required for services.
Our services vary by location. View a list of all locations.