OverviewAcQMap: US Registry of Procedural and Long-term Study Outcomes (Discover-US)
AcQMap Registry is an observational, prospective, multi-center, multi-national, open-label registry designed to provide clinical data regarding the commercial, real-life experience with the diagnostic AcQMap System.Learn more at clinicaltrials.gov
- Male or female 18 years of age or older.
- Currently scheduled for an ablation of an arrhythmia utilizing the diagnostic AcQMap System.
- Willingness, ability and commitment to participate in baseline and follow-up evaluations for the full length of the study.
- Willing and able to give written informed consent.
- In the opinion of the Investigator, any known contraindications to an ablation procedure.
- Current enrollment in any study protocol sponsored by Acutus Medical.
- Any other condition that, in the judgment of the investigator, makes the participant a poor candidate for this procedure, the study, or compliance with the protocol (includes vulnerable patient population, mental illness, addictive disease, extensive travel away from the research center, etc.).