OverviewC2R: CREST-2 Registry
The CREST-2 Registry is a companion to accompany the CREST-2 trial for expansion of Medicare coverage for CAS to include procedures performed as part of C2R on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients beyond those categories covered under the 2005 CMS decision.Learn more at clinicaltrials.gov
- COPD on chronic continuous oxygen therapy
- Severe (Class Childs D) liver failure
- End-stage renal failure requiring dialysis
- Cancer with metastatic spread and/or undergoing active chemotherapeutic treatment
- Any dementia considered greater than "mild"