Social Media Disclaimers And Community Guidelines
Social Media Disclaimers and Community Guidelines
Baptist Health’s Facebook page is an information and communication community that is provided for educational purposes only. It should in no way be taken to be the provision or practice of medical, nursing or health care diagnosis, advice or be considered a substitute for a call, visit, consultation or advice from your physician or other health care providers.
If you have specific health-related questions or a health problem, please call your physician or other health care provider. Find a Baptist Health doctor.
Baptist Health Facebook and User-Generated Content:
By viewing or posting comments, links or other information on Baptist Health’s Facebook page(s), you agree to:
- Be respectful of others.
- Post comments that are appropriate and relevant.
- Not use language that discriminates based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
- Not post anything that is obscene, abusive, libelous, threatening or otherwise illegal.
- Not impersonate any other person or allow another person to use your identity to post or view comments.
- Not post advertisements, business solicitations or spam.
- Not post materials that are copyrighted or trademarked.
All comments and other posts are subject to review by Baptist Health. Those that do not abide by these policies will be removed.
We’re Here to Help:
We regularly monitor our Facebook pages and participate in conversations during normal business hours, in evenings and on weekends. We’ll do our best to respond to your questions and comments as soon as possible.
Share Your Opinion
Baptist Health welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please feel free to send us an email. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org