OverviewBA3011-002: A Phase 2 study of BA3011 alone and in combination with Nivolumab in adult patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who had prior disease progression on a PD-1/L-1 Inhibitor
The objective of this study is to assess safety and efficacy of CAB-AXL-ADC in NSCLC.Learn more at clinicaltrials.gov
- Patients must have measurable disease.
- Age ≥ 18 years
- Adequate renal function
- Adequate liver function
- Adequate hematological function
- Have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1.
- Life expectancy of at least three months.
- Patients must not have clinically significant cardiac disease.
- Patients must not have known non-controlled CNS metastasis.
- Patients must not have had prior therapy with a conjugated or unconjugated auristatin derivative/vinca-binding site targeting payload.
- Patients must not have a history of ≥ Grade 3 allergic reactions to mAb therapy as well as known or suspected allergy or intolerance to any agent given during this study.
- Patients must not have had major surgery within 4 weeks before first BA3011
- Patients must not have known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, active hepatitis B and/or hepatitis C.
- Patients must not be women who are pregnant or breast feeding