OverviewSPHERES NMOSD Registry: CorEvitas SPHERES (Synergy of Prospective Health & Experimental Research for Emerging Solutions) Registry for Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
This is a Prospective, observational research study for patients with NMOSD under the care of a licensed neurologist. Approximately 800 patients and 35 clinical sites in North America will be recruited to participate with no defined upper limit for either target.Learn more at clinicaltrials.gov
- Has a diagnosis of NMOSD at the time of enrollment according to the 2015 IPND consensus diagnostic criteria for NMOSD†.
- Age 18 years or older at the time of enrollment.
- Willing to provide Personal Information.
- Has had a clinically confirmed NMOSD neuro-episode within the 12 weeks prior to enrollment.
- Is participating or planning to participate in a double-blind randomized trial for an NMOSD drug. Note: Concurrent participation in another observational registry or open-label Phase 3b/4 trial is allowed.
- All serology types (APQ4 +/- and MOG +/-) are eligible to enroll in the registry given they meet the 2015 IPND diagnostic criteria.