Baptist Health Louisville to open drive-through COVID-19 vaccination clinic Friday - Feb. 26
The clinic will be located in Parking Lot 3.
Louisville, KY (Feb. 25, 2021) – Baptist Health Louisville will be opening its drive-through vaccination clinic on Friday, Feb. 26.
The clinic will be located in Parking Lot 3 at the corner of Breckenridge Lane and Kresge Way. It is the main parking lot on the right when entering the campus at Entrance 1 from Kresge Way.
Normal operating hours are 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. However, on Friday, Feb. 26 only, vaccinations will begin at 9 a.m. to give staff time to prepare for the opening.
Other information about the clinic:
- Vaccinations are given by appointment only.
- The drive-through vaccination clinic will replace the current vaccination site within the Education Center.
- Appointments currently scheduled for Friday, Feb. 26 or later have been relocated from inside the hospital to the drive-through clinic.
- All patients scheduled for Friday, Feb. 26 or later will receive an e-mail notice of the location change.
- When arriving for a vaccination appointment, patients should:
- Wear a short sleeve shirt and remove their coat
- Bring their driver’s license and insurance card
- Remain in their vehicle at all times
- Vaccinations will continue to be given according Kentucky’s vaccination rollout plan.