OverviewEMERGE 402: Stage IV observational study for adult patients with metastatic SCLC
To assess the effectiveness and safety of Zepzelca in adult participants with extensive stage small cell lung cancer (SCLC) in real-world clinical practice.Learn more at clinicaltrials.gov
- Patient has initiated or will be receiving Zepzelca treatment in line with the Zepzelca US prescribing information.
- Decision to initiate treatment with Zepzelca was made as per investigator's routine treatment practice prior to enrollment in the study.
- Patient, or a legally acceptable representative, signed the informed consent before any study-related activities are undertaken.
- Patients who discontinued a prior Zepzelca treatment due to adverse events.
- Patient who received more than 2 cycles of Zepzelca treatment in their current treatment schedule.
- Patient received treatment with any investigational agent within 30 days prior to first Zepzelca infusion or plans to use another investigational agent while receiving Zepzelca.