URGENT CARE OPTIONS WITH BAPTIST HEALTH
In-Person Urgent Care
With no appointment necessary, Baptist Health Urgent Care can be a great option when you're in need of immediate care and convenient medical services.
- Extended weekend and weekday hours
- Walk-ins welcome
- Most insurance accepted
- Allows you to check-in online through MyChart
Urgent Care Video Visit
It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without an appointment and treats many of the same conditions treated at urgent care locations.
- Conducted on-demand with the next available provider
- Uses video on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Your insurance will be billed for this visit and we collect a co-pay per your insurance
It's a dynamic, online questionnaire where you answer questions about your symptoms that helps the Baptist Health provider recommend a treatment.
- Allows you to skip the waiting room, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No need for video
- eVisits cost $30, with no insurance billed
Manage your healthcare in one place with Baptist Health's MyHealth app.
Conditions Treated by Care Type
|Condition||In-Person Urgent Care||Urgent Care Video Visit||eVisit|
|Cough and Cold||✔||✔||✔|
|Strains and Sprains||✔|