Please check the class listing for dates and locations
which are subject to change. Please feel free to bring a snack
and a drink. We are excited to meet you!
- Great Expectations You'll want to begin your
childbirth education with this three part class. It will give you and your partner a
general overview of having your baby at Baptist Health Lexington. Class meets one evening a week for three weeks or one all-day Saturday class. This class includes information about labor, delivery, postpartum recovery and infant care. This series replaces the former Great Expectations, Comfort Measures, and Little Fingers, Litte Toes classes.
- Breastfeeding 101 is taught by a board certified lactation consultant. This class helps prepare expectant moms for the
breastfeeding experience. We encourage your partner to attend with you.
- Just Breathe! Comfort Measures for Labor and Delivery is designed for those who have already completed the Great Expectations series or parents who want a refresher course. This class offers breathing and relaxation practice and a review of natural comfort measures for childbirth.
- Maternity Tours are offered to view the Labor & Delivery Maternity and Mother & Baby Postpartum units. For a virtual tour of our maternity services, visit our Mother & Baby section.
- New Brother/New Sister helps your child feel special and
an important part of welcoming a new sibling.
Pediatric CPR is for parents, babysitters, childcare
workers, and others who want to learn CPR techniques for
children from birth to 8 years.
- Grandparenting for Baby Boomers and Beyond! is a class for first-time grandparents or a great refresher course.