Baptist Health Lexington is pleased to announce our own new delivery! Beginning July 10, a three-part Great Expectations series will be offered several times per month. This series will combine content from the previous Great Expectations, Comfort Measures, and Little Fingers, Little Toes classes.
Please check the class listing for dates and locations
which are subject to change. Please feel free to bring a snack
and a drink. We are excited to meet you!
- Great Expectations You'll want to begin your
childbirth education with this three part class. It will give you and your partner a
general overview of having your baby at Baptist Health Lexington. Class meets one evening a week for three weeks or one all-day Saturday class. This class includes information about labor, delivery, postpartum recovery and infant care.
- Breastfeeding 101 is taught by a board certified lactation consultant. This class helps prepare expectant moms for the
We encourage your partner to attend with you.
- Just Breathe! Comfort Measures for Labor and Delivery is designed for those who have already completed the Great Expectations series or parents who want a refresher course. This class offers breathing and relaxation practice and a review of natural comfort measures for childbirth. (begins in July)
- Maternity Tours are offered to view the Labor & Delivery Maternity and Mother & Baby Postpartum units. For a virtual tour of our maternity services, visit our Mother & Baby section.
- New Brother/New Sister helps your child feel special and
an important part of welcoming a new sibling.
Pediatric CPR is for parents, babysitters, childcare
workers, and others who want to learn CPR techniques for
children from birth to 8 years.
Prenatal Yoga is a yoga class specially modified for women
in any stage of pregnancy.
- Grandparenting for Baby Boomers and Beyond! is a class for first-time grandparents or a great refresher course.