Baptist Health provides specialized rehabilitation services including:
- Amputee Clinic to learn to walk again after lower limb amputation.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program to develop a heart-healthy lifestyle after heart attack, angioplasty, coronary artery bypass graft, valve replacement surgery or angina.
- Lymphedema Clinic for chronic swelling.
- Occupational therapy to help you achieve the highest level of independence in daily living skills after injury or illness.
- Post-Polio Syndrome Clinic to treat late effects of poliomyelitis.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program to help you breathe easier with pulmonary disease and improve your quality of life through education and an exercise program.
- Respiratory therapy for breathing problems caused by an injury or disease (such as asthma, emphysema or bronchitis).
- Speech and language therapy, including voice therapy and audiology (hearing) services for conditions that make communication and swallowing difficult.
Other specialized education and support programs at Baptist Health include:
- Brain Injury Support Group for people with brain injuries and their family and friends.
- Stroke Club for people who have had a stroke and their family members and friends